Denim is not making an exit from fashion staples anytime soon- especially the denim short. It's the perfect go-to for summer- paring well with just about anything. Dress it up with a blazer or sequin top or throw them on with a slouchy tee for a lazy day around town.
Glitter Guide shows us hot to take denim from classy to sassy.
1. Didn’t think denim shorts could look classy? Think again. Channel Beyonce by adding a colorful tweed jacket and a pearl necklace.
2. Denim shorts are the perfect choice for a causal and effortless outfit for a day of exploring the city on your bike. Slip into a cuffed pair and pair with a white t-shirt and light-weight scarf for a simple, timeless look.
3. One of our favorite ways to wear denim shorts is bohemian/rocker style. We love them paired with a chic blazer, fedora hat, and open toe sandals.
4. Take a cue from Ashley. Style a destroyed pair of denim shorts with a sequin cardigan, fancy clutch, and red lips. We love seeing a casual staple dripping with fancy elements.
5. Mix a frayed pair with animal print booties and a silk blouse. All eyes will be on you in a daring outfit like this.
6. Give denim shorts a feminine twist like Kendi. Stick with a neutral colored blouse and flirty heels in order to keep the flirty feel alive.
Visit GlitterGuide for outfit details and the latest fashion finds.